North Carolina 9-1-1 PSAP Managers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
North Carolina 9-1-1 PSAP Managers Forum

North Carolina PSAP Managers. Sharing Ideas and Solutions

Most active topics

Most Viewed Topics

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 6 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Top posting users this week

No user

Keywords

I forgot my password

Welcome to the site

Keena.Heaton
    Keena.Heaton
    Admin

Welcome to the site Empty Welcome to the site

Post by Keena.Heaton Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Thanks for visiting.  I wanted to test the interest in a forum where NC PSAP Managers could go to share information, discuss issues, and network.  The list-serve is great, but a forum where topics could be discussed more in depth, and in turn saves the discussions for the future seems more efficient.  In doing so, in the future, if a PSAP manager has a question they can search the forum and find the answers, or start a new discussion.  

The forum as it stands is bare-bones, but if it is utilized over the course of a year, the information stockpiled here could be helpful.  The forum is new, so as it stands it is open to be viewed by anyone.  If it becomes utilized, we can lock certain topics - or all of the topics, where only registered members can view the material or reply.  

Post your thoughts.  Good, bad, or indifferent.  This topic is open to guests or registered users to reply.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:59 pm